Amigurumi crochet chick is a perfect gift souvenir for the children who love chicks, a lovely gift for Easter, or for a birthday of a child. Use my Amigurumi chick crochet pattern and make your own sweet chick for Easter!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Pattern language: ENGLISH only
- Skill level: Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms:
- Cherry the chick crochet amigurumi pattern is a 7-page document.
- The finished chick toy is 15 cm / 5.9 in if you use specified yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials for Amigurumi Chick crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: yellow (1 skein), some of the orange yarn, pastel colors: green, pink, yellow, and purple.
2. Crochet hook 2 mm /2 US steel
3. Brown (or black) and white embroidery thread
4. Stuffing (polyester fiber)
5. 2 safety eyes (12 mm) or 2 beads for eye
6. Stitch marker
7. Yarn needle
I hope you like the Chick crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchase, just REFRESH the Checkout page. You will see the link – the name of your pattern.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you will see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2023 of LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Mnfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.