Cute crochet chicken toy is suitable for children of all ages to play with, can be used for Easter home decoration, is great as a souvenir gift for bird lovers, ideal for photo shoots with babies 🙂 Use my easy-to-follow crochet chicken pattern and make your own cute chicken!
PATTERN LANGUAGE: English.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- The crochet pattern is a 7-page document.
- The finished toy is 19 cm / 7.4” if you use specified yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials for crochet chicken pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: beige, brown, vintage pink, yellow, red.
2. Crochet hook 2 mm /5 US steel
3. Dark gray and white embroidery thread
4. Stuffing (polyester fiber)
5. 2 safety eyes (10 mm) or 2 beads for eye
6. Stitch marker
7. Yarn needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2022 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.