Bernie’s mittens crochet doll pattern
Bernie S. crochet doll can be used as a souvenir figurine in your home or as a gift to your loved ones. Use my Berni’s mittens crochet doll pattern and make your own Sen. Bernie Sanders.
The pattern language: English only.
Berni’s mittens crochet doll pattern is a ***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
So you will receive the .PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos (48).
About Berni’s mittens crochet doll pattern:
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or a piece of yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- The crochet pattern is a 9-page document.
- The crochet doll is 9.4″ or 24 cm tall when finished, 8.2″ or 21 cm when seated.
- His jacket and mittens are removable.
- The pattern is perfect for those who don’t like to sew details: legs, arms, body, and head – one piece. You only need to sew the hair and ears.
- If you wish to buy a finished doll: the doll is made from 100% natural cotton yarn, stuffed with poly-fiber, it has safety eyes (the price for the finished doll is 80$).
Materials for doll pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: black, brown, light brown, military green, any skin color, beige, white.
2. DK acrylic yarn or ling pile yarn: white
3. Crochet hook (Loops & Threads®) US 5 steel/2 mm
4. 2 safety eyes (10 mm) or 2 beads for eyes
5. A little piece of light blue craft felt
6. Fuzzy sticks for arms/legs (optional)
7. Wire for glasses (optional)
8. Insulating tape (if you use wire)
10. Stitch marker
11. Tapestry needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2023 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.