Looking for a beautiful koala toy? The cutest crochet koala toy can be a lovely gift for your loved ones and for people who love koalas. Use my Kala the koala crochet pattern to make your own lovely Aussie koala!
The name Kala means Sun and light. I made the cute little baby Sun in honor of all the Australian animals that suffered during the catastrophic bushfire in Australia. I know can’t help each animal, but we will try to support at least a small part of them. All the money from the sale of Kala the koala pattern was donated to WWF Australia and Wild Life Victoria. You can see the report of the donation in my Instagram stories @laigognefr. Thank you so much for your support!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
About koala crochet pattern:
- You will receive PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Kala the koala crochet amigurumi pattern is a 6-page document.
- If you use the same weight yarn and a crochet hook, the koala toy will be 15 cm / 5.9 in .
- Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms:
Materials for koala crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: grey, dark grey.
2. Fluffy yarn with long piles: grey.
3. Crochet hook 1.5 mm / 7 US steel OR 2 mm /2 US steel
4. Square 2 cm of black craft felt
5. Black (or dark grey) and white embroidery thread
6. Stuffing (polyester fibre)
7. 2 safety eyes (10 mm or 10,5) or 2 beads for eye
I hope you like the Koala crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, or Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.