Pelican crochet pattern
Pollie, the little star, is a sweet girl pelican. She helps her friend Sydney the stork in a very important job. They deliver babies and animals to families. Isn’t it awesome? Use my Amigurumi pelican pattern and make your own cute pelican! A crochet pelican is a perfect gift-souvenir for people who love pelicans, for Easter and a child’s birthday. You can also use it as home decor and nursery decoration.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
- Language: English.
- You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- Pollie the pelican crochet amigurumi pattern is a 10-page document.
- The pelican is 19 cm / 7.4 in tall if you use the same weight yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials for the pelican crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: white, grey, orange; pink.
2. Crochet hook 1,75 mm/US n. 0 steel
3. Black and pink embroidery floss.
4. 2 oval safety eyes (10.5 mm) or beads for eyes
5. Black and white felt (peel&stick)
6. Tapestry needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
Example: Downloads HERE
|Pelican pattern||1||Pelican pattern|
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.