Need a special gift for your fan of Galactic heroes? Make your own amigurumi Galactic hero with my Stormtrooper crochet pattern! The crochet toy Stormtrooper is a perfect gift for a person who loves Star Wars heroes, a lovely birthday gift, and original home decor.
Stormtrooper crochet pattern is a ***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
Some words about the Stormtrooper crochet pattern:
- After purchasing, you will receive the Stormtrooper amigurumi crochet pattern in a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Skill level: Intermediate / Advanced
- Stormtrooper crochet pattern is a 19-page document.
- If you use a specified yarn and hook, your Amigurumi Stormtrooper toy will be 28 cm / 11.6 in .
- This pattern is written in American terms
What materials do you need for the Stormtrooper crochet pattern?
1. Cotton yarn weight sport white yarn and black (Bergere de France, cotton fifty, 50g, 140 m/153 yds)
2. Crochet hook 1,5 mm / US 7 or 5 steel hook
3. Yarn needle
6. White and black threads for embroidery
8. Wire for legs and hands (optional)
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.