Yellow monster crochet pattern
Amigurumi tiny toy monster is a lovely gift for children who love all kinds of monsters. Perfect small birthday gift, a gift for Halloween, and a Christmas gift. You can make a monster keychain. Adorable monster the keychain is the cutest addition to any accessory! Backpacks, purses, duffel bags, keys, you name it! Use my Yellow monster crochet pattern and make your own tiny monster. Yellow monster crochet pattern is an easy-to-follow pattern.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a PDF digital file with a simple crochet description and crochet steps photos.
About the pattern:
- The yellow monster amigurumi crochet pattern is a 7-page document.
- Amigurumi bird is 9cm/3.5in if you use the same quality yarn and a crochet hook.
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in US terms.
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: blue, yellow, white, black.
Cotton crochet thread #10: brown, grey.
2. Crochet hook 1,6 mm/ US 7steel for Minion, and 0.7mm/US 13steel for the bear
3. Yarn needle
6. Black, pink, white thread to embroider eyes and mouth
8. Stitch marker or remaining yarn
Check out more amigurumi crochet patterns in Categories PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.