Are you looking for a stork toy to tell the good news about your newborn? Use my Sydney the stork PATTERN and make your own cute crochet stork toy! Crochet stork is a perfect gift-souvenir for the families who are waiting for the baby, for Easter, and for a birthday of a child. You can also use it as a nursery decoration.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
About stork pattern:
- Pattern language: English
- You will receive PDF digital file with crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- Sydney the stork crochet pattern is a 7-page document.
- The stork is 19 cm / 7.4 in if you use the same weight yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials for the stork pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: white, black, orange.
2. Crochet hook 1,75 mm/US n. 0 (Clover)
3. Black embroidery floss.
4. 1 or 2 oval safety eyes (10.5 mm) or beads for eyes (optional)
5. Tapestry needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2022 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.