Crochet Red Robin Valentine pattern
Look at these lovely red robin valentines with hearts! They can be a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved ones. They are soft, safe, and very cute. They can be hung on a branch and used as home decor, or placed on a festive table. Use my Red Robin valentine crochet pattern and make your own sweet Valentine!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
- Language: English only.
- You will receive PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Red Robin valentine’s crochet pattern is a 5-page document
- Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
- Both birds in the picture are made according to the same description, you just change colors.
- Two hearts are also made according to the same description, you just change the weight of the yarn.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- The finished toy red robin is 10cm / 3.9 in if you use specified yarn and a crochet hook.
- Cotton yarn weight sport: light brown, gray, coral, beige
- Crochet thread #10 or #8 peach color for a small heart (optional)
- Embroidery thread: gray (or black), white (or beige), coral, brown
- Crochet hook 2 mm/ US 5 steel, and 1.3 mm / US 10 steel (optional)
- Safety eyes 9 mm for birds, 6 mm for big heart, and 4 mm for a small heart (optional)
- Tapestry needle
I hope you like the Red Robin Valentine pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for digital downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh your checkout page.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam folder, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2023 of LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Mnfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.