Cali the cactus crochet pattern
Who likes small cute cactuses? That’s me! Cali the cactus crochet is a perfect gift for people who love cactuses, it is an original party favor and a lovely tiny souvenir for office and home decor. Use my Cali the cactus Amigurumi crochet pattern and make your own cute cactus!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
About Cali the cactus crochet pattern:
- You will receive PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- The Cactus Amigurumi crochet pattern is a 5-page document.
- The language of the pattern: English.
- The finished cactus toy is 11 cm / 4.3 in (with a flower).
- Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms.
1. Cotton yarn: green, brown, dark grey (or black), red
2. Crochet hook 1.9 mm / US 5 steel crochet hook
3. Embroidery floss: black, yellow, red
4. Stitch marker
5. Yarn needle
I hope you like the Cactus crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh your Checkout page.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you will see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2022 of LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Mnfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.