Looking for a cute red panda? Use my Cuddle-sized Red Panda crochet pattern and make your own sweet red panda. Sammy the red panda is so cute, big, and handsome person. He loves playing, sleeping, and eating bamboo… and he helps me with my crocheting sometimes LOL. Crochet red panda could be a lovely gift for kids and adults who love red pandas. Perfect birthday gift, Christmas gift.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
Materials for red panda crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn: orange, brown, beige, light orange
2. Crochet hook 1,5 mm/ US steel hook 7
3. Yarn Needle
6. Safety eyes 9 mm
About red panda pattern:
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- You will receive a PDF digital file with a simple crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Sammy the red panda crochet amigurumi pattern is an 18-page document.
- If you use the same quality yarn and a crochet hook, your Amigurumi red panda will be 20 cm / 7.8 in .
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in US terms.
I hope you like the Red panda crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, or Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2023 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.