Unicorn crochet pattern
Looking for a pretty crochet unicorn pattern? You found it here. Use my Crochet unicorn pattern and make your own cute unicorn! A crochet unicorn will be a lovely gift for children and adults who love unicorns. Perfect birthday gift, Christmas gift, a gift for a Unicorn party.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a PDF digital file with a simple crochet description and crochet steps photos.
About unicorn crochet pattern
- Mia the unicorn crochet pattern is an 11-page document.
- Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in US terms.
- Amigurumi finished unicorn is 23 cm / 9 in if you use specified yarn and a crochet hook.
- The language of the pattern: English.
Materials for the unicorn pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: white, yellow, pink, and pastel colors: violet, pink, green, blue, yellow
2. Crochet hook 1,5 mm/US 7 steel hook
3. Yarn needle
6. Safety eyes 12 mm
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.