Cactus crochet pattern
Even the most prickly man has a heart and knows what love is! ??? Cole the crochet cactus is a perfect gift for people who love cacti. Use my Cole the crochet cactus pattern and make your own cute prickly cactus.
Cole the crochet cactus pattern is a ***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
- Cole the crochet cactus is approx. 15 cm / 5.9 in tall
- The pattern can also work well with other weights yarn, but the size of the finished crochet toy will be different.
- Cole the cactus is available in English.
- Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- You will receive PDF digital 5-pages file with crochet description and crochet steps photos.
Materials for Cole the crochet cactus pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: brown, green, red, light green
2. Embroidery floss or crochet thread n.20 or 10 beige for spikes and black for mouth
3. Crochet hook 2 mm / US13 steel crochet hook
4. A piece of cardboard 5 x5 cm
5. Safety eyes (2) 12 mm
I hope you like the Cactus crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, or Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the page.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam folder, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2022 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.