Forest Spirit crochet pattern
Forest Spirit is the cutest character in Japanese animation. We all love it. Amigurumi toy is a perfect gift for the birthday of a child, a Christmas gift, and a lovely gift for a fan of Totoro. Make your own three cute forest spirits using my Totoro crochet pattern. The Totoro crochet pattern PDF file is in English.
PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item
- Skill level: Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- You will receive PDF digital files of crochet patterns with crochet descriptions and crochet steps photos.
- The crochet pattern PDF file is a 24-page.
- All amigurumi toys Totoro are made of 100 % cotton yarn, stuffed with polyester.
- There are 3 descriptions of Totoro (gray, blue, white), a pattern of trumpet, leaf, and pouch.
- Sizes: gray Totoro is 18 cm/7in tall, the blue one is 10cm/3.9in, white – 5.5 cm/2in.
- cotton yarn weight sport (for crochet hook 2.5-3.5 mm): gray, black, white, brown, blue, green,
- cotton thread #10 (for crochet hook 1.5 mm): blue, white, brown. This is an important note!
- Crochet hooks 1,5 mm, and 1 mm
- Yarn Needle
- 6. Polyester
- safety nose 12 mm
- 2 safety eyes 7 mm, beads for eyes of white and blue Totoro (2-3 mm)
- felt «Peel and stick» for eyes and mouth
- No-stretch nylon for mustache (size 6)
I hope you like the Forest Spirit crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
Copyright 2022 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
Please do not reproduce, sell, translate or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, but please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.LaCigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.