Candy canes crochet pattern
Need some Christmas candy canes for your children but want to save their teeth? 🙂 Use my Christmas Candy canes crochet pattern and make your own FOUR different sweet and bright candies. Candy canes are always good for Christmas as Christmas ornaments, stocking stuffers, or as gifts for your kids and grandchildren..
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- Pattern language: ENGLISH ONLY!
- You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- The Christmas candy canes crochet pattern is a 5-page document.
- The round candy finished ornament is 7 cm / 2.7 in (diameter), and the candy cane ornament is 12 cm / 4.7 inches long if you use the specified yarn and a crochet hook
- Level: Intermediate.
- The pattern is written in American terms.
1. Сotton yarn weight sport: white, light green, green
2. Crochet hook 2 mm/ US 5 steel hook
3. Yarn needle
6. Stitch marker
7. Fuzzy stick optional
7. Сandy stick or keyring optional
I hope you like Candy canes crochet pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, or Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!
! NOTE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS!
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, but please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.