Magic Potion and flying ghosts crochet pattern
Crochet pattern Magic Potion and flying ghosts is a Halloween decoration pattern in English. The adorable bottle and flying tiny ghosts are the cutest addition to your Halloween decorations! On the table as a centerpiece, on the fireplace, or at the house entrance, you name it! Make your own cute Magic potion with flying ghosts using my easy-to-follow crochet pattern.
PATTERN LANGUAGE: ENGLISH ONLY
This is a ***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a crochet pattern in PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
* You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
* The crochet pattern is a 7-page document.
* The finished bottle is 22 cm / 8.6¨, the big ghost 7 cm / 2.8¨, and the tiny ghost 4 cm / 1.6¨ if you use the specified yarn and a crochet hook.
* Skill level: Intermediate.
* Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker.
* This pattern is written in American terms.
MATERIALS for magic potion and flying ghosts crochet pattern:
- Cotton yarn weight sport: purple (Lilac 055), light purple (Orchid 052), white (White 001), brown (Brunet 027).
- Crochet hook 2 mm
- A couple of safety eyes 12 mm
- Black and white embroidery floss
- Fluffy craft sticks (chenille pipe cleaners): purple or white
- Craft tape (or paper scotch)
- Yarn needle
- A piece of cardboard of approximately 8 x 8 cm
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
! NOTE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS!
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2022 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download it on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com. Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!