Mister Seagull will be a beautiful home decoration in a living room or a bedroom. The seagull toy can also be a wonderful summer gift for people who love the sea, the Ocean, and seagulls. Use my easy-to-follow Mister Seagull crochet pattern and make your own lovely seagull.
PATTERN LANGUAGE: English only.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos (55 pictures).
About Mr. Seagull crochet pattern:
- Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- Start making the body, then the head, and finish with the tail, this is a whole piece. Make separate wings, beak, legs, and sew them at the end of the work.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- Mister Seagull crochet pattern is an 8-page document.
- The seagull crochet finished toy is 21 cm / 8.2 inches tall sitting if you use specified yarn and hook. The pattern can also work well with the yarn of the other weight, but the size of the finished crochet toy will be different.
Materials Mr. Seagull crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport or DK: beige, orange, blue, red, gray, black, white.
2. Crochet hook 2 mm / US 5 steel
3. Safety eyes 9 mm
4. Yarn needle
8. A piece of cardboard
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI.
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 of LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.