Crochet Viktor the reindeer pattern
A crochet reindeer toy is a lovely Christmas decoration and a beautiful birthday gift. Use my Victor the Reindeer pattern and make your own cute plush reindeer toy.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- Victor the reindeer amigurumi crochet pattern is a 13-page document.
- The reindeer finished toy is 15 cm/5.9in if you use the same quality yarn and a crochet hook.
- Language: English only.
- Level: Intermediate.
- The pattern is written in American terms.
1. Cotton crochet thread #10: brown, black, white, beige, green, gray, dark brown, red
2. Crochet hook 1 mm/12 hook and 0.6 mm/13
3. Yarn Needle
6. Black thread to embroider mouth, eyebrows, belly button
8. 2 safety eyes (7.5mm) or 2 beads for eyes
9. a small piece of cardboard for hoofs (legs)
10. wire for glasses
11. Stitch marker
I hope you like the crochet Viktor the reindeer pattern. Please, share the finished toy on Instagram, or Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!
! NOTE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS!
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, but please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.