Ely the Elf crochet pattern
You are going to purchase the premium Elf doll crochet pattern. If you love making Christmas decorations and toys by yourself, use my crochet Christmas pattern and make your own cute Ely the Elf crochet toy!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- The Elf crochet pattern is an 9-page document.
- Amigurumi doll elf is 18cm / 7 in tall if you use the same quality yarn and a crochet hook.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- The pattern is written in American terms.
- Cotton yarn weight sport: any skin color, beige, brown, green, red.
- Crochet hooks 2 mm / US 7 steel
- Black, white embroidery floss
- Yarn needle
- Safety eyes 6 mm or beads for eyes
- Stitch marker
I hope you like the Ely the Elf crochet pattern. Please, share the finished doll on Instagram, or Facebook, or Pinterest. Tag me @lacigogne.crochet #lacigognefr.
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!
! NOTE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS!
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2022 LaCigogne.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, but please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.