Wave the witch crochet pattern
Are you looking for a cute Halloween doll for the present or home decor? Use my Wave the witch crochet doll pattern and make a lovely Halloween witch for your kids or grandkids, or just for your home decorations.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos (60).
- The witch doll crochet pattern is a 10-page document.
- The crochet doll is approximately 7.9″ or 20 cm tall when finished.
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker.
- This pattern is written in American terms and available in ENGLISH only (CHECK THE OTHER LANGUAGES in the other language pages).
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: beige or any skin tone of your choice (25gr), green (25gr), purple (25gr), black (25gr), orange (75 gr).
2. Crochet hook 2 mm / US 5 steel
3. Black embroidery floss
4. Wire or a couple of ear cotton swabs
6. Stitch marker
7. Tapestry needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!
! NOTE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS!
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2022 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, but please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
There are no reviews yet.