The cute crochet chicken family is suitable for children of all ages to play with, can be used for Easter home decoration, is great as a souvenir gift for bird lovers, ideal for photo shoots with babies 🙂 Use my chicken family crochet pattern and make your own cute chicken family!
Chicken family crochet pattern LANGUAGE: English.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos (113).
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- The crochet pattern is a 21-page document.
- If you use specified yarn and hook, the sizes of the finished toys will be as follows:
Rooster – 19 cm / 7.4¨ (sitting),
Hen – 19 cm / 7.4¨,
Big chick – 15 cm / 5,9¨,
Small chick – 9 cm / 3.5¨,
Egg – 5.5 cm / 2¨.
Materials for crochet chicken family pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport or DK: beige, old pink, brown, yellow, red, green, orange, gray, dark gray, petrol blue, brick orange, gold (not glitter), pastel colors: green, pink, yellow, and purple.
1. Crochet hook 2 mm
2. Safety eyes 12 mm, 10 mm, 9 mm, 8 mm
3. Black and white embroidery floss
4. A piece of cardboard
5. Yarn needle
I hope you like the crochet chicken family pattern.
Check out more crochet patterns in the section “Patterns >> Amigurumi”
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2022 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.