Looking for a beautiful crochet flamingo pattern? A Flamingo toy is a perfect gift-souvenir for children and families who love flamingos, a lovely gift for the birthday of a child and for Christmas. Use my Flamingo crochet pattern and make your own sweet flamingo!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
About crochet pattern:
- You will receive PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- Flor the flamingo crochet amigurumi pattern is a 9-page document.
- The flamingo toy is 30 cm / 11.8 in if you use the same weight yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials for flamingo crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: pink, beige, black, pastel yellow, bright yellow, blue
2. Long pile yarn (fluffy yarn) polyamide or acrylic: pink
3. Crochet hook 1,75 mm/US n. 0 steel
4. Black embroidery floss.
5. 2 safety eyes (10.5 mm) or beads for eyes
6. White felt (peel&stick)
7. Tapestry needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Amigurumi.com, Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2023 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com. Please email me with questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.